Celebration of the Completion of the Date Harvest
To purchase a tour ticket >> click here.
Friday 25.10 | Unique tours and workshops
9 :00–11:00 | “From Solar Energy to an Excellent Date Harvest”
8:30–11:30 | “Settlement and Agriculture: Then and Now” An introductory regional tour for new residents of Megilot
10:30–11:30 | Graffiti
10:30–11:00 | Clay Sculpture Workshop
11:00– 14:00 | LIVE GALLERY: Exhibition of Dead Sea artists and sales booths, creative workshops for the whole family,
community painting led by Gallery Minus 430 artists, a beverage bar, popsicles, and snacks, and a performance by the group Pritzat Disc.
Admission to the event is free of charge. There is a charge for the tours.
Special deals in the framework of the date harvest:
– Metzoke Dragot: Adults’ and children’s meal NIS 35 including beverages.
– Smadar Bamidbar: 10% off for lodging + bottle of wine, 050-202-808.
– Eretz Yeruka: Bed and Breakfast: first child free of charge, 052-860-09.
– Pninat Vered: 10% off + first child free for one night, 25% off second night, 050-202-8134.
– Kalia Holiday Village: Couple in double room NIS 590, couple in mini-suite NIS 690, additional NIS 120 per child for bed, breakfast, entrance to the beach 02-993-6333.
– Michal Cohen: 10% discount on weekend orders for massage for body and mind, 052-655-6724.
– Kalia Beach: 30% off entrance to beach on Fridays and Saturdays only with coupon.
– Neve Midbar Beach: 25% discount during the holiday at the beach entrance.