Ein Plutit is the perfect place for those who want to dip their feet in the water, without all that ‘walking business’ beforehand. A short deviation from the road leads to Neot HaKikar (square) and Ein Tamar and, in just a few more small steps – you’re there!
Ein Plutit is a surprising place. Its location by the side of the road, in the middle of the desert, doesn’t give the slightest hint of what will be revealed to you. A small, cool, crystal-blue pool surrounded by palm trees that provide shade and also give a sense of complete detachment from what’s going on around you. To complete the atmosphere, a lovely wooden bridge has been built there and you can just sit back, cool your feet, listen to Nature and imagine you’re on another planet.
- Difficulty Level: Non-existent
- Recommended season: all year round
- Trail Map: Number 14 – Northern Arava and Eastern Negev
- Departure and Finishing Point: From Route 90 turn towards the Moshavs of Kikar Sodom, and drive for 6 kms. until you see, on the left side, a small, unpaved area with signs (in Waze: Ein Plutit).
- Logistics: A reliable coffee kit.
The itinerary, as described above, is a recommendation only, and those who choose to take this trip do so at their own discretion and responsibility. The Regional Councils will not be held accountable in the event of any adverse consequences that may ensue.